- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (pure)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup finely ground almond flour
- 2 1/2 cups oat flour
- 5-6 strawberries (medium size – diced)
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves (chopped)
How to Bake:
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
- Thoroughly combine these two mixtures.
- Knead dough for several minutes, eventually forming a dough ball.
- Let dough rest for about 10-15 minutes in the freezer before rolling flat.
- Roll out the dough and cut out the treats using a cookie cutter.
- Place the cookies on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Store it in the refrigerator up to one week or in the freezer up to 3 months.
What’s your Reaction?