Good dogs deserve a good treat! Let’s cook one of the best homemade dog treats 😉
- 500 g minced meat (beef, chicken or turkey)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs (you can add the crushed eggshells as well)
- 1 tbsp yogurt (optional)
- 1 or 2 fresh mint leaves (optional for bad breath)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Whisk together the eggs, yogurt and chopped mint leaves until well-blended.
- Add the mince and flour into the mixture. Mix them well.
- Evenly spread out the mixture onto a tray lined with baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool down, cut it into smaller pieces, transfer them to a container and refrigerate.