- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 170 °C degrees.
- Combine almond flour, cranberries and coconut oil.
- Beat the eggs and add to the flour mixture with your hands. Dough will be soft and sticky.
- Add coconut flour one tablespoon at a time to achieve a consistency that is easy to roll out, and not so sticky. It takes approx. 3-4 tbsp.
- Roll out the dough and cut out the treats using heart shaped cutters.
- Place the cookies on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes (until crisp).
You can store the cookies in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for 3 months.
What’s your Reaction?