This time our biscuits are so cute and hugging a peanut!
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (no salt, no sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 carrot
- 4-5 spinach leaves
- Handful of peanuts
- Preheat oven to 200 °C
- Mix peanut butter and eggs until well blended
- Chop the spinach leaves
- Peel and grate the carrot
- Add chopped spinache leaves, grated carrots, oats and flour into the peanut butter mixture
- Knead dough until it forms a ball (if it’s too soft, add flour, if too crumbly, add an egg)
- Roll dough until ½ cm thick
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper
- Use teddy bear or gingerbread man cutters to shape your dough
- Place a peanut on each man and fold his arms around the peanut.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (until golden brown)
What’s your Reaction?