This recipe contains just a handful of simple everyday ingredients. Easy to make, easy to bake!
- 1 stock cube (chicken, beef or fish stock cube depending on your dog’s taste)
- 300 g plain wholemeal flour (or oats)
- 1 egg
- 150 ml hot water
- Preheat oven to 170 °C
- Dissolve the stock cube in hot water
- Add remaining ingredients
- Knead dough until it forms a ball (approx. 3 minutes)
- Roll dough until ½ cm thick
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper
- Use cookie cutters to cut out your desired shapes and transfer these to the baking tray
- Bake for 20 -25 minutes (or until golden brown)
What’s your Reaction?