This is a cheap and easy-to-make salad. Bon appetit!
- 4 (or 5) Potatoes
- 2 Carrots
- 3 Sardines (cleaned)
- 2 Sticks of celery
- 1 Cup of brown rice
- First, make sure the sardines are cleaned well, removing all skin and bones from them.
- Secondly, cut up the celery in into small chunks.
- Then chop carrots and potatoes in to equally small pieces.
- Next take a pot, fill with water and heat (leave at a medium heat)
- After this put the ingredients into the pot and cook for 45 minutes.
Finally allow to cool down and serve!