Halloween is more fun with our dogs, so they deserve tasty, homemade Halloween treats.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (no salt, no sugar)
- 2.5 to 3 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Combine the pumpkin, eggs, peanut butter, and stir well.
- Add 2.5 cups of flour, and stir to combine. The dough should be soft and easy to roll out, but not wet and sticky (add more flour if needed)
- Roll the dough out on a well-floured surface until it is 1/2-inch thick.
- Cut the dog treats out using a cookie cutter
- Place the cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through
You can store the cookies in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for 3 months.