It’s perfectly okay to spoil them!
One of the ways that we show our love to our four legged kids is homemade dog treats. This is super simple to make and our pooches love it so much! Simply mix, roll and cut! Delicious and healthy!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 65 gr. peanut butter (unsalted, sugarfree)
- 80 gr. honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 280 gr. whole wheat flour
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and knead until obtaining a fine mixture (The dough should feel moist, but not sticky when you plunge a finger into it; if it feels sticky, add a little more flour).
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out your desired shapes and transfer these to the baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes (until lightly browned at the edges).
Even you may enjoy it with your pooches. Bon appetite!